Wednesday, March 17, 2010

THANK YOU!!!

Just wanted to take a minute to Thank everyone who reads my blog and for all the encouraging words!!! You all are the best and I appreciate you all SO MUCH!!!!

I also want to Thank everyone for the wonderful overwhelming response on the new additions I have added to my shop. I have received so many emails about special orders and have been given some really great ideas for some add-ons!!! Thanks so MUCH!!! I will get all the special orders and requests done this weekend and get them mailed to you!!!! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!!!

10 comments:

Maggi said...

You're awesome Jacque! Thanks for sharing your fabulous creations with us, it's a joy to come to your blog!

mommaruthsays said...

I love you & your blog & all your creativity (I'm TOTALLY jealous)!!

Keep doin' what you're doin' gal!

Brandy@YDK said...

that's so great! i do love the flowers - so pretty.

Jessica Wilson said...

You are so talented, and I love coming by your blog...always seem so happy:) How do you like selling on ArtFire? Keep up the great work:) Love, Jess

Junie said...

Hi hoping all well with you !!! Everything good here in Scotland !!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your flowers !!! You are just sooooo creative !!! HUGS TO YOU

Tammy said...

Great job, Jacque!!!! Congrats on all the business too....love your site...
smiles..Tammy

Stef H said...

we love u! and those flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Jacque....you are the BESTEST!!!

Anonymous said...

hugs to you girl!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

u are amazing jacque! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)