Monday, March 1, 2010

Here ya go..........


Packs of envelopes only 50 cents at SEI..............


Bookboards - Spelling out Friends & Travel only $1.50 each at SEI..............

Bling only $1.50 at Scrapbuck......
Free Sample pack at Storyteller Club..........
Felt Embellishments from Scrapbuck and Queen & Co....$1.00 & $1.50 each..........
Papers were 10 cents a sheet at SEI - WHOO-HOO!




Sticker packs 25 cents and 50 cents........
I did this acrylic tag make and take. First time ever working with acrylic - pretty cool....
Ink pads $1.00 each at Scrapbuck........
Got stuck on this glue when I did the acrylic make n take............lol!!!!!!!
Ribbon and pompoms only $1.00 !!!!
One pound of Scrap pack only $1.50 at Scrapbuck.........

More bling....only 99 cents a pack - I got pearls, rhinestones and black rhinestone!!!!
YES I HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna go next year?????

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

girlllllllllllllllll!!! u rocked the sales!!!! very cool!!! and i love love love love love that photo of u!!! U are ADORABLE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Hi Jacque
If it was closer I would be going next year, that was some mega stash for a very little price, couldnt believe it I just kept scrolling down, I would say you had a great time, by the look on your face.
Christine x

PaperCameraScissor said...

I can't get over the prices. You really should go next year.
Cute photo of you!

Brandy@YDK said...

omg. how awesome. you got the coolest stuff ever! love love love the bling

mandysea said...

my goodness!! You've had such a fab time!!
Love the pics and such great goodies!!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOWEE! You really got some great stuff! TFS, but I wish I had been there too!!

Anonymous said...

*drool* love it all and what great deals! so glad you had a good time!

Maggi said...

Wowowowow, what a deal! I wanna go with you next year!