Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Favorite Drink



The new challenge is up over at These Are a Few of My Favorite Things . It is to do a layout about your favorite drink. My husband said I should do one about mudslides - YUM!!! But I really rarely have those only on special occasions - but you NEVER see me without a diet coke. Since they came out with diet coke I have been addicted (there was only a brief few months that I did not have them and you will see that story in my journaling block). Head over to These Are a Few of My Favorite Things.

You will also see some of my paper flowers I have become addicted to making. Sheesh I just love making these because you can do so many different techniques to make them look different. This set I added pompoms to the center and colored the paper with red crayon before punching out the scallop and then I put some gold glitter on it -- too much fun!!!!!





18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!!!!! JACQUE!!! I am IN LOVE with this!!! IN LOVE!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that the diet coke photos U used have HEARTS on them!!! How PERFECT is that????? I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the journaling, the flowers in the corner....the pompoms....JUST LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it all!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

PaperCameraScissor said...

Cute layout!! I love all the eye candy.

Jessica Wilson said...

Jacque, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Don't like Diet drinks at all, but your layout is beautiful:) All the little details make me smile! Love, Jess

laterg8r said...

fantastic lo - sweet of you to sacrifice for your baby :D

Maggi said...

Love it!!!! Diet Coke is my favorite too. :D

HappyCrafter said...

What a pretty page, the layout is good and the result is super fun and interesting.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This page is wonderful, but I vote for doing one with mudslides!!!LOL! Congrats to DD! How wonderful!!

Jocelyn said...

What a great page....you did a great job!!! JUST PERFECT!!!

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous LO. Such fun! Kim

Sarah said...

Awesome LO!!!! Just a wonderful job!!! Love everything about it.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love this!!! Your flowers are gorgeous too! Well done!!! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

PS - I'm totally addicted to Coke Zero! :o

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I love this layout!! I love coke too and I love your flowers :)

chris a said...

Just love your layout - those flowers are too cute with pom pom centers - and love all the color in your layout. thanks so much for sharing with us at TAAFOMFT

Emma said...

Oh a love of mine too...have a diet coke sat right here with me!!
Such a gorgeous page, love the layout and colours.
Hugs Emma x

Theresa said...

this is a really fun layout. I'm a diet Mtn Dew addict... great job on the challenge. =)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jacque!Love your design and the journaling!
Those flowers are stunning and that photo's are so cool!
Thank you so much for joining us at Fave THings!

Jenneke said...

Wonderful layout!! SO much eye-candy!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us!

XXXJenneke