Saturday, March 6, 2010

Circle Journal


Worked on Maggi's Circle Journal this morning from......

~*Just Add Glitter and Stir*~ .

Her theme is to list a few of our favorite things. The first page I did of "MY GIRLS" - these are vintage headvases I collect from the 50's and 60's. I have over 100 in my collection. They were originally used by florists to send floral arrangements. They are just so unique - each one has their own personality - from pretty hats to scarfs - girls on the telephone - Jackie Kennedy - it goes on and on.....


The second page I did a combination of my favorite things that I like to do during my "ME TIME" - Blogging (that's a given - lol!!!) - scrapbooking etc. Now I send the journal off to the next talented lady to put their creative stamp in Maggi's book!!! Thanks Maggi - this is so much




8 comments:

Junie said...

WOW Jacque I love this idea !!!

deb famularo said...

wow Jacque, this is so awesome! Love what you did!What a fabulous idea!xOxO

Diamond Doll said...

Fab layouts Jacque, love all the bling.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Jocelyn said...

Just awesome Jacque....love!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!!! I am loving all the PEARLS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maggi said...

Oh snap Jacque, I love it!!!

You know, I have never seen those head vases before, where the heck have I been?! LOL I'll be looking for those from now on, coolest collection ever!

Thank you so much for working in my journal, I cannot wait to see it up close!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jacque
Stunning just love your pages there is always so much to see love the bling
Christine x

laterg8r said...

gorgeous, i bet it's even better IRL :D