Friday, March 19, 2010

Headband






This one I listed on Artfire today.............

This is a royal blue cloth headband with two of my paper flowers. Each flower has a button center. One button is a cream-yellow color and the other a coral color button. The flowers have been secured with brads. Then I have added felt to them and I have sewed them securely to the headband. You may want to make sure to wear this on a Sunny day - with the flowers being paper, it may not be a good idea to get caught in the rain with this on. ;o)

10 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE this headband! It is fabulous!

laterg8r said...

so cute, just don't wear it in the rain LOL :D

Anonymous said...

too cute!

Linda . J said...

Wow what a beautiful headband.
Hugs Linda

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Thanks for stopping at my blog today and leaving a comment! I'm really glad you did because I found you and the cool flowers you make.

have a great day!!!
Melanie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cris Cunningham said...

Oh WOW! love your gorgeous paper flowers! So beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog today. I'm so glad to have connected with you:-) I love your work! xoxo

Craftastic Life said...

This is adorable!! I love the flowers!!

coldwaters2 said...

Golly gosh Jacque how creative you are this is one fabulous headband better than the rubbish plastic ones that I get lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

this so so cute!!