Thursday, December 25, 2008

Just a heads up......





Okay so my husband had to work today, so my daughter and I decided to go to a movie. We picked Marley and Me, since all the commercials captivated my daughters heart. You know how much she LOVES dogs!!!!!!!!! Well all I have to say without giving the movie away for those that have not seen it........ is.............TAKE AN ENTIRE BOX OF KLEENEX WITH YOU! And do not even BOTHER wearing make-up. After you see it, come back and let me know what you thought....

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh no......I don't wanna see a SAD doggie movie.....UGH....LOL....now I gotta go see it...Thanks for the heads up! :):):):):):):):):)

Hope U had a Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):)

Wendy said...

Hi Jacque,

Thanks for your visit to my blog. Nice work you're also doing. I will come back to visit your blog again :-)))

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year for you and your family with lots of joy.

Greetings from Belgium,
Wendy

Julie said...

Well seeing as I am planning on seeing it today I had better take some tissues then.

Hope you had a great christmas and new year.

anne2411 stempelträume said...

Thank you for your visit to my smale Blog ,I am new beginer and must learn it to makes some more things to my Blog.
You have a nice side(blog),and it is very interested to read it.
Sorry but my english is very bad ,then I am a german person.
I hope so that I learn more english on this way.
I wish you a happy new Year.
Greetings from germany Anne2411