Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fun Sunday!



It so cold here. I know others have it worse but...........BURRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Since It is freezing outside I started to think SPRING!!!! So, I sat down and made a Spring Paper Bag Album. My daughter threw a fit over it, and wants it for herself - but tooooo late I already posted it on ebay. I promised her if it did'nt sell I would for sure let her have it to put her and her friends photos in. So even if it does sell, I will still make her one of her very own. I also actually got some of my own stuff done as well. Not my 12 x 12 layouts but I started on the recipe albums that I am making with my late step-moms recipes. I think I mentioned before I am making 12 of them for family members. I got all 12 of the books assembled and the front and back covers sewn on. I am going all out on these in memory of our sweet Linda. So my need for therapy has been fulfilled this weekend. I love to SCRAP!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is JUST tooooooooo STINKIN' CUTE!!! LOVE the colors!!!!!

Here's the info on the "doggie" edible cards..... www.crunchkins.com

:):):):):):):) I couldn't find prices....I think U have to email them to get a list! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

Love the look of your album. Yummy.

Thanks for popping into my blog and your comment too.

Joanne Travis said...

This is so fresh and pretty!! I love all of the ribbons on there, so lovely and cheerful.
We really do need a glimpse of spring, we are snowed in here with more on the way :)
Stay safe and warm!!
Joanne