Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Paper Blooms Challenge Blog





It is so hard to believe that another week has gone by, I am excited though - because it means another awesome challenge given to us by our outstanding, creative Leah! She just makes the most fantastic blooms and then gives us the opportunity to buy them at her Paper Blooms ETSY Store. THANKS! Leah! This week we were challenged to use at least three blooms on our project! EASY PEEZY!!! I decided to do a card, seems I tend to get in a rut to just do layouts - so I decided to make another Thank-You card for a friend that gave my husband and I a totally awesome anniversary gift! Thanks Diane!

21 comments:

Joey said...

Hi, oh this is too pretty! Joey.x

Maggi said...

So cute and I love those blingy flowers!

Peggy said...

Pretty card, and pretty flowers too!!!
xxx Peggy

Jocelyn said...

Jacque....the card is so pretty and I love those flowers!!! Look at you go firl.....the cards have been FANTASTIC!!! Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!!!! xxoo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with those FLOWERS! :):):):)):):):):):):):):)

LG said...

Gorgeous! Love what you did with it

LG

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! How gorgeous!! These flowers are just amazing!! :)

Stef H said...

ooooooo this is totally gorgeous!

hugs,

Ann said...

Ooooh, this is gorgeous, Jacque! Those blingy blooms are out of control!!!

Anonymous said...

this is stuning. love those flowers

Riet said...

Wowww What beautiful Jacque,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Fink said...

I like the added bling! cute!

Kristen H said...

Great card, Jacque! I love how each swirl ends in a beautiful bloom!!!

Have an AWESOME weekend, girly!!!

xxx, Kristen

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh this is just gorgeous, love everything about it!!

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card! :)

shelly said...

hi jacque :) very pretty! i love the bling on the blooms have a great weekend! xx shelly

Stef H said...

found this site. http://besottment.typepad.com/ thought you might like it.

hugs,

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, Jacque!!! I love all the bling you used.

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous!!

Kari said...

Gorgeous card! I love all of the detail! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love this. This is adorable! :0)