Friday, June 19, 2009

Give me one week...........

Give me one week and I will be scrapbooking like there is no tomorrow. Why you may ask??? Well as of today the house sitter and furr baby sitter has the keys to our house and as of tomorrow we will be going on a plane to DISNEY!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!! So needless to say stay tuned because I will be vamped on when I return.

I have been so busy getting stuff ready for the trip and getting work prepared for my absence that I have neglected my blogging friends - I sorry! But, never fear.........just give me a week and I will be back in the saddle again! Until them my blog buddies have an awesome week and I will catch up with ALL of you on my return!!!!

10 comments:

Maggi said...

Oh how fun, I wish I was going with you!!! lol Can't wait to read all about it and see the pics!! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooo, how much fun is that!

You should try and win my blog candy, it's a disney mini album! :)

Have a great trip!

NoraAnne said...

Have a great time in Disney ! ! !

Linda said...

You have a Great time on your trip!!!

Jocelyn said...

Have FUN!!!! I love Disney and tell Mickey I said HI!!!!! I will be waiting to see all your awesome pics!!!! :)

Cassie said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time, Jacque!!

Beth said...

How exciting! Have a great time, Jacque! XO

Kari said...

Wow! Have fun!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh super fun!! Have a safe and wonderful trip!! I will be here when you come back!

shelly said...

i thought i already posted on this jacque, but with the blogger issues ive been hving i guess it didnt go through..sorry about that. this is just the sweetest! .. its been such a pleasure working along side you . ill keep checking in here youve been a huge inspiraton with my scrapbooking..thank you ! and thank you for always having such kind words on my blog, youre a sweetheart :) good luck in all you do :))hugs shelly