Friday, February 3, 2012

Finished Canvas Mini-Album


Ok, so my daughter sees the album I made yesterday laying on the counter, her response - "You are keeping this one aren't you???? It is awesome!" So needless to say, how could I sell it after that response - teehee!

So I took a couple safety pins and personalized it just for her.....

Just some miscellaneous photos of her, being her!












I had fun with it, next time I think I will stick to the front and back cover just fabric though, All the adhesives I had on hand didn't like being used on fabric....lol!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE how you added her name and her pics! :):):):):):):):):):):)

The Wallace Family said...

I love the mini album and I think your daughter was right in asking you to please keep it! I love the personal touches you added with her name!

Maggi said...

I just LOVE this!!! The personalized pins are too cute!

Stef H said...

i definitely need to scrapbook! after all, i do have one gorgeous granddaughter!

hugs :)

Maria Matter said...

your albums are fabulous & BEAUTIFUL hun!!
hugs

Venus said...

Hello Jacque,
You really sew these!!! I love this project! Aw, I don't know how to use a sewing machine, heheheh.