Friday, April 22, 2011

Dream Big 2
























After I did the first "Dream Big" special order, I had a second request for one, so I made this one. I have asked several of my clients to send me a picture of what they look like when they are finished, but sad to say I lost them when our computer crashed one time. So needless to say I have made sure to back-up - back-up- back - up, so this never happens again. I always enjoy seeing it after the pictures or journalling is added. Well, off to work some more on my acrylic album, I have already had to add chipboard pages too, it seems I always run out of space. This time I was provided with the pictures in advance, so I want to make sure I include as many as possible. Have an awesome Friday!

4 comments:

Junie said...

Not surprised you are getting orders !!!! I just adore the little butterfly on the chain !!! and I love you beads on the pins FANTASTIC !!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL Jacque! I loveeeeeeee the colors! Happy Easter!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Wowzer!! So stunning and wonderful details hun!! Have a lovely Easter weekend!!

Brandy@YDK said...

You are so talented