I am getting ready to start an awards ceremony but before I do you may want to go see Denise over at:Lala's World - she has some YUMMY candy she is giving away (hint - the candy is very dear to my heart!).....
Now without further ado...........
has been given to me by the fabulous Queen Kat over at http://kateblue.blogspot.com/ ! We have been blogging buds for awhile now and she is so awesome. Creative, an awesome mom and wife and a sense a humor that is to die for! THE LOVE AWARD is an award aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light...I'm ok with that "unknown" part an am honored to accept that award, especially since it was bestowed on my by the QUEEN herself!!! Whoo-hoo!!
There are a couple of conditions to follow in accepting, and they are:
1. If you have been tagged, do you want to accept, then you have to create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2. Choose 3-5 of your favorite blogs to tag, link these in your blog too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.
Creativity is a great motivator because it makes people interested in what they are doing. Creativity gives hope that there can be a worthwhile idea. Creativity gives the possibility of some sort of achievement to everyone. Creativity makes life more fun and more interesting~ Edward de Bono
1. Brandy over at: You Don't Know.... She is all around the perfect blogging buddy. She has a awesome sense of humor, she scraps, she sews, she quilts, she runs after a toddler and works a full-time job! I am telling you go see her and tell her I sent you!
2. Lori over at: A Scrap Mom's Musings Lori is so inspiring, she is like the queen of mini-albums and I just love all the different elements and colors she incorporates in her designs!!! Thanks Lori!
3. Crystal over at: Crystal's Creations She is amazing, she has awesome craft ideas for her kids and others and is so very talented. I just recently stumbled upon her blog but she is the sweetest!!! Be sure to go over to her blog and tell her I sent you!
4. Maggi over at: ~*Just Add Glitter and Stir*~ once again she is amazing, she is just someone that you can become an instant friend with. Her posts are so funny, and she scraps, crochets, does mixed media projects and runs after a toddler and has another on the way. She also loves all thing vintage - so you can see you need to go meet Maggi!!! Tell her I sent cha!
5. Stef over at: glitterbabe greetings has talent beyond belief. She even designs and creates digital stamps. She has an awesome sense a humor as well an is the most caring generous person I know. Please go check out her blog and her shop -she just ROCKS!!!!