Sunday, December 19, 2010

BLOG CANDY

Anybody up for a little candy today???? This candy is a bit different then some of my other candy, because anybody that would like it can have some!

2011 PDF 8x8 Scrapbook Calender Template


As you know I love to make Scrapbook Calenders for Family & Friends. Well I always create a new PDF Template each year for a 8x8 Scrapbook Calendar. You simply print it out on 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and then trim 3 inches off the one side and then keep the top 1/2inch for binding. Anyway, if you would like to have the 12 month template just leave me your email addy and and I will email it to you!!! Just a little winter candy from me to you all!!!!

I just really appreciate my followers and those out in blog land!!! Thanks for being YOU!!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Thank you what a fab idea. Have sent you an email!

Stef H said...

you are so sweet. love the calendar in yesterday's post.

wishing you and yours a truly blessed holiday. you don't KNOW how blessed i am to call you my friend!

hugs & smiles :)

Anonymous said...

you are the sweetest and make the BEST calendars!