Friday, February 6, 2009

More Spiral Notebooks

(SOLD)




Here are a few more spiral notebooks I made for ebay. I hope to get some scrapping done this weekend. I have two special order albums to work on. Plus, I am still trying to get those 12 recipe albums done for my family members, plus I have a special order for a recipe album. TRUST ME, I am not complaining! I love it! As, you all know this is great therapy for me. Keeps me out of trouble (well, accept for the part where I go shopping for papers, embellishments etc....LOL)! Have an awesome weekend!

If you want me to make something special, just drop me an email request - using the link at the top right.

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the ribbon, the colors and papers are amazing!! Your talent amazes me!! Love this!!

Scrap-This said...

I love ur work, colors are beautiful good luck with all ur projects this weekend

Allies Creative Designs said...

Love your noteworks. The colors are great.

doris said...

Eine wunderschöne Arbeit!!

Liebe Grüße
Doris

Stef H said...

These are gorgeous!

P.S. I get into the same trouble that you do ... shopping for papers, embellies, etc. What fun!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my dear....these are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING COLORS....and love love love love the butterflies!!!! :):):):):):):):)

I am working on handing out some awards on my blog at the moment!!!! Come over later today as U are one of the chosen ones! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristen H said...

This is great. I love all those different ribbons across the top. Excelllent!!!

Theresa said...

great notebooks. too cute. anyone would be happy to get one of those.. =) the Love album is awesome too.

Happy Saturday!!

Emma said...

Wow gorgeous notebooks.
Emma x

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

LOVE these notes books. What a great idea!!! Beautiful

Angel said...

These little notebooks are sooo sweet!!!
You really do nice work!

Hugs,
Angel