Sunday, January 18, 2009

I LOVE YOU!!! (SOLD)





I got one mini-book ready for ebay. I listed it today. All the others I have listed have sold. ;o) I have even got several special orders! YEA!!!!!!! BUT, that leaves me not getting any of my pages finished. I think that is what I a me going to focus on this week. If you would like to place a special order or check out my current ebay auctions - use the links at the top right corner. THANKS!

I did give two of the recipe albums out, one to my dear step-moms sister and then to her daughter. They loved it! It brought tears to their eyes because the recipes were in her own writing. I also incorporated some nice photos of Linda in there. It still just seems so unreal that she has passed away. I still have 10 more albums to finish....(these are the Recipe Albums I am doing for all of my step moms family, she passed away in October and she was an AWESOME cook. So I am trying to keep her recipes still in our lives).

16 comments:

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww...these are GORGEOUS!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors....and soooooooooooooo LOVE that Rose paper!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Bev said...

Oh my goodness, no wonder you got extra special orders - these pages are spectacular!!!

hugs Bev x

mandysea said...

Jacque - youve been so busy!! I love all your mini albums!! Specially love that special order one a while back - thats just gorgeous!
You are very talented with this!!

Maggie said...

i luv ur layouts beautiful
Thanks for stopping by
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Maggie

Theresa said...

Hi Jacque..just popping by... you are the queen of the altered album.. =) love this one..
great job

Peggy said...

Hey Jacque, this mini album looks wonderful, the papers are so pretty! I also like your idea for the recipe album, I would love to see that one sometime.
xxx Peggy

carrie said...

These look wonderful!

pruts said...

again a very beautiful book.
where do you find the inspiration and th time?

Wendy said...

That's again a very lovely book. Nice you have already orders on it!

Lynn said...

Love your mini albums! beautiful colors! great work! tfs :)

Sheri said...

So Pretty! Wanna come help me with some of my layouts??? LOL Take Care!

mudmaven said...

These are just wonderfu! I love those dps you used. ~chris

debhorst said...

Great mini books!!
Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog!! It has been fun to make new friends her in blogging land!! Happy Stamping!! I will be seeing you around!!

Kristen Hermanny said...

Cute, I love the papers you used. Glad I could cheer you up today. I saw him in an email and had to put that dog out there for everyone else.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your albums are so beautiful Jacque and no wonder they are loved so much. What a gorgeous idea to fill them with special recipes, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Maria said...

How awesome that you got your albums sold! They are gorgeous! I love your album. I love the pretty papers that you used!! So perfect for Valentines!!

Maria